Journal of Transport and Land Use
|Edited by||David M. Levinson|
University of Minnesota (United States)
|ISO 4||J. Transp. Land Use|
The Journal of Transport and Land Use is an open access peer-reviewed academic journal covering the interaction of transport and land use that was established in 2008. As of August 2011, it is the official journal of the World Society for Transport and Land Use Research. It is operated on a volunteer basis with institutional support from the Center for Transportation Studies and the Networks, Economics, and Urban Systems Research Group at the University of Minnesota, where it is published three times per year. The editor-in-chief is David M. Levinson.
- "Wisconsin Department of Transportation, online transportation journals, multi-disciplinary research". Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "WSTLUR". Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "NeXus Publications". Archived from the original on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "David Levinson Biography". Archived from the original on 9 February 2013. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "RePEc IDEAS". Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "TRID Serials". Retrieved 16 August 2011.